Denver Cpa firm JoB Opening
A career at WhippleWood CPAs is an opportunity to do work that matters. It’s a chance to share, to innovate, and to learn at a firm that embraces the power of collaboration. Our culture has been celebrated multiple years in a row as a Best Place to Work by the Denver Business Journal, Inc. Magazine, Outside Magazine, and Accounting Today.
We are looking for an individual who is independent, self-driven, and impelled to succeed in a dynamic environment.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients, to offer ideas and insights we haven’t yet considered, and to be challenged with high standards that help to ensure success for our clients and ourselves.
FOR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS SURVEY: https://go.apply.ci/s/E5A77A0000
- Preparation of tax returns
- Interaction with clients and other tax professionals to discuss tax issues
- Scanning and inputting client data into tax preparation software
- The ideal candidate will be actively working toward a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a master’s of tax
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office — Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to enable effective interaction with all levels of personnel
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Demonstrates strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to provide exceptional client service through a sense of urgency and commitment to quality
- Display appropriate ethical knowledge through extraordinary confidentiality, integrity, and professional conduct
- Ability to work effectively both within a team environment and independently
- Demonstrates an attitude of continuous improvement
- Complete the Culture Index Survey, linked above. Candidates who do not complete the survey will not be considered.
- Ability to work from our offices
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Reports to Tax Managers
- Flexible hours, typically 20 hours per week
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8-5. Tax Season Saturdays 9-1
- Hourly rate from $18.50-$21.00
- Located in Ken Caryl
- Professional office environment
- Position eligible for perks including but not limited to:
- Professional massages in office
- Snacks & coffee in both kitchens
- Events and random fun days
- Dynamic and active work environment
“No two days are ever the same at WhippleWood. Our work is always changing based on our clients needs and goals. We all support each other which helps us to best serve our clients, but it also creates a positive work environment. Management even rewards our hard work with fun events throughout the year!”
“The work culture at WhippleWood is friendly and collaborative. Whenever you face a problem, there are people on your team that want to help you solve the issue for your client, but also to see you succeed in your role.”
I enjoy the firm’s relaxed and empowering environment. It’s not like other CPA firms. I have the freedom here to make decisions in a fun environment full of good people.
Exciting and fun. No two days are ever the same and even though we’re always busy, it’s fun and exciting to tackle new projects and get to work with different people on new challenges.
The people. We have a great group of individuals working here.
They are consistently ranked one of the top accounting firms to work for. I clicked with a lot of the people that work with WW, lots of friendly people. I was provided opportunities to move around in different accounting fields (Tax, CAS, audit) that I felt was helpful in ultimately determining the direction I wanted to go after I earned my degree.