2023 - Accounting Internships
Join Whipplewood CPAs this fall at 2023 Meet the Firms, events across Denver and Colorado. Several team members will be available to meet with students, answer questions, and outline the internship, and other opportunities available at our firm.
Now is the time to explore your options and become familiar with area firms to determine where you might seek employment post-graduation. Whipplewood CPAs provide a number of benefits that simply cannot be replicated by many of the large employers in the area.
Meet the Firms
- Metro State University – Thursday, September 7th from 4:30-6:30 p.m. Tivoli Turnhalle.
- CU Denver – Monday, September 11th from 4:00 -6:00 p.m. 1475 Lawrence Street, Jake Jabs Event Center.
- CU Boulder – Wednesday, September 13th from 5:45 -7:45 p.m., University Memorial Center on the CU campus
- University of Northern Colorado – Thursday, September 21st – University Center Longs Peak Ballroom (2nd Floor)
Meet & Greets
- Denver University – Tuesday, September 19th from 10:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., located on the first floor of the business school.
- Colorado State University – Wednesday, September 27th from 9-12:30 p.m., located in the business school.
- CU Boulder – Wednesday, October 4th from 12-2:30 pm, located in Leeds Business School.
- University of Northern Colorado – Thursday, October 26th from 5:30-7 p.m. Monfort College of Business- Kepner Hall Room 0040.
- Colorado Business School Career Fair – Friday September 29 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Interested in learning more? Complete the form below and we will follow up with you after the event. TBA
I enjoy the firm’s relaxed and empowering environment. It’s not like other CPA firms. I have the freedom here to make decisions in a fun environment full of good people.
Exciting and fun. No two days are ever the same and even though we’re always busy, it’s fun and exciting to tackle new projects and get to work with different people on new challenges.
The people. We have a great group of individuals working here.
They are consistently ranked one of the top accounting firms to work for. I clicked with a lot of the people that work with WW, lots of friendly people. I was provided opportunities to move around in different accounting fields (Tax, CAS, audit) that I felt was helpful in ultimately determining the direction I wanted to go after I earned my degree.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE
To deliver the best to clients in the office, it is important to develop collegial relationships outside the office. Our culture promotes these relationships as we believe it makes a difference. This connection fuels open communication, a good work ethic, flexibility, and a better understanding of each person’s roles and expectations. And, it’s so much fun!